This card game is a tool to help you get your child to try new fruits and vegetables
The game comes with:
- 26 fruit and vegetable cards to explore and learn about with your child.
- 26 recipes - each with 5 or fewer ingredients and steps
- Allergy-friendly alternatives: gluten free, dairy free, nut free, and refined sugar free.
- Kid-friendly recipes: dips, chips, fries, pizza, and even a boat!
- Inspiration that is simple and actually achievable.
This card game is a tool to help you get your child to try new fruits and vegetables. I am all about teaching and involving your children so they will actually eat fruits and vegetables. This game will get them excited, involved, intrigued, and eating.
“I love going to the grocery store with my child,” said no one ever. This game will turn the grocery store into an adventure, providing a fun distraction for your child.
What is the game? Every card has a fruit or vegetable representing a letter of the alphabet. Each card has a picture, a nutrition fact, and a recipe - all written to your child. When you get to the grocery store, have your child draw a card and then go on a mission (with guidance) to get them to find, cook and eat that fruit or vegetable.
Recommended Age: 2-10 years old
P is for Pineapple
Want to see an example of something you will be making with your children? We published one of our paleo, gluten free, dairy free, and nut free recipes over the on blog. Head over to this article to see more details.